Serving for 4 people
Time to make: 5 mins
It’s chestnut season. Recently, I discovered that Trader Joe’s sells these precooked chestnuts. So I bought it and I bought the precooked beets. Thought these two will work well together in a salad, which it did. Checkout the recipe. It is a quick grab and make salad for your thanksgiving side dish.
To make this recipe you will need to have the following:
- 1 bag of baby Arugula
- 6 chestnut, precooked and sliced in half
- 3 precooked beets. Sliced in cubes
- 1/4 of red onion sliced in circles
- 1/2 bunch of baby spinach
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp of toasted sesame dressing
- 4 pitted prunes sliced in half
Instructions: In a large bowl, add all vegetables together and mix after adding the olive oil. Then add the salt & sesame dressing and mix again. That should be it. You can separate the prunes, beets and chestnut to add towards the end. Your preference.