You will need:
- 2 cups coconut milk
- Half cup chia seed * 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic raw agave (or any sweetener you prefer)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
Two ways to make it:
- Smooth way: Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
- Whole Chia Seed way: Blend all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender until smooth. You can add flavors, fruits or chocolate. Whisk in chia seeds.
Pour mixture into a jar or glass container and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight to let gel. Stir or whisk a few times within the first hour to help it gel evenly.
You can eat it anytime, morning, or evening as it is not heavy. This is your healthy desert.