Serving for 4 people
Time to make: 10 mins
This recipe will be your new favorite superfood salad. In fact, it will be the first time you try the salad with such a mix. A couple of unique ingredients to this salad that will give you the nutrition your body needs. Most importantly, the addition of golden dates that we procure for you from overseas.
To make the salad you will need to have the following:
- 1 whole butter lettuce sliced thin
- 2 organic cucumbers cut in cubes
- 1 heirloom tomato sliced thin
- 1/2 Avocados sliced
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 6 tsp virgin olive oil
- 8 Golden dates cut in half, you can buy those from the store click here.
- 10 dried cranberries
- just enough pine nuts
- Sesame sauce (sold at trader Joe). or squeeze lemon on top
Step 1: Mix ingredients together, you can add the dates & pine nuts after you mix with all.